Friday, September 26, 2008

Terri - Quarterly Check-in September '08

Just a quick check-in and update on what I've read since the end of June. Orange July was amazing, probably my most favorite reading month ever. I read almost everything on the list I made and added one I hadn't intended. Here's what I've read since June:

  • The Girls
  • We Need to Talk About Kevin
  • The Idea of Perfection
  • The Tenderness of Wolves
  • The Namesake
  • Sorry
  • The History of Love
  • When the Emperor Was Divine
  • A Short History of Tractors in Ukranian
Everything on the list was at least 4 stars out of 5 except The Namesake and Short History of Tractors, which were both 3.5

Now, I'm already looking forward to Orange January!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I can't wait for Orange January either - I am already lining up my books! =)